CHARIM Rechtsanwälte is a law practice that was founded in 1980 specialising in comprehensive consultation with, and representation of, Austrian and international businesses, private persons and institutions in the areas of commercial and business law and general civil law.
The predominant focus of the practice is in the legal counselling of businesses in the areas of industry and commerce; real estate sales, development and construction; the media and publishing sector as well as advertising and art businesses. In particular, this includes regular work with sectors of law such as
- real estate law and the drafting and processing of contracts for the purchase of real property,
- rental law,
- contract law,
- corporate law and establishment of companies,
- foundation law,
- intellectual property law – in particular trademarks and copyrights,
- Inheritance law, drafting wills and estate administration,
- and representation before courts and authorities.